A few days back, I collaborated with a popular skin care brand i.e.; INDUS VALLEY, an organic brand with the goodness of ancient herbs. So I will be reviewing all the products through this BLOG.
Before this I would like to say you all that this brand is enriched with Ayurveda which I totally swear by and they have a huge variety of ranges of different products from oils to gels to hair dyes and many more.
Here are the products which I personally loved, also I have linked the products below so that you can uy with ease.
Aloe Vera Gel:
My most favorite products of all is their aloe vera gel which comes with the goodness of vitamin E, vitamin C and honey and it smells of roses which is the best part. My skin type is sensitive and it works wonders. It makes my skin so soft and nourished and after few application, some of my acne marks were reduced. I also use it as a moisturizer and gives my skin and body that extra glow.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It is a very lightweight gel and penetrates deep in the skin.
- Works magic for blemishes.
- Can be used with face packs from that extra glow.
- Soothes scars sunburns and prevent wrinkles.
Activated CHARCOAL Powder:
The activated charcoal powder is micro fine powder and is free from chemicals. I use this with the aloe vera gel for perfect glow and nourishment. You must you this thrice a week for better results. The best part of this product is that it comes with a recipe book which helps you to know about its usage.
- Helps to clean the accumulated germs from the skin.
- Removes excess oil from the skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Can be used to remove tan as well as for teeth whitening.
KAOLIN Clay Powder:
The kaolin clay (chinni mitti) powder is also micro fine powder and free from chemicals. I use this with rose water as a de-tan face pack. This product also comes with a recipe book which has a lot of ways in which you can use this powder.
- It can be used in hair to clear dandruff.
- Helps to moisturize dry skin and also lightens sun tan.
- Reduces blemishes and pigmentation.
- Can be used as a full body scrubber.
Growout Hair Oil:
The Growout hair oil blended with special herbs provides vital nourishment to hair follicles and improves circulation and leads to healthy scalp which in turn promotes growth. Apply it 3-4 times a week for best results. It has a very pleasant smell and gives your hair the utmost care.
- It gives extra nourishment which makes your hair smooth and shiny.
- Helps in reducing hair fall up to a great extent making the roots strong.
- Helps in fighting fungal infections and also reduces dandruff.
- It promote hair regrowth and makes hair thicker and stronger.
Extra Virgin Olive Massage Oil:
The extra virgin olive oil is made up of cold pressed olives and rich in vitamin E for toned, soft and smooth skin. It can be used for skin as well as hair. It is free from any harmful chemicals and rich in antioxidants. I apply it after taking my shower as a body massage oil which makes my skin hydrated and leaves a healthy glow on my skin.
It can be used as a hair oil for dry and frizzy hair.
As a body massage oil which helps in strengthening bones and muscles.
Can be used as a makeup remover.
For reducing dark circles.
For reducing stretch marks.
Hair Eaze Spa:
The hair eaze spa is a deep nourishing hair mask which helps to repair and de-tangle hair making hair soft and shiny and strengthens it from roots. I use it twice a week as a deep nourishing mask after applying shampoo which makes my hair silky, soft and so manageable.
Can be also used as a leave-in conditioner.
Helps to cure itchy and sensitive scalps.
It is easy to apply and it rinses easily so the hair mask.
It is suitable for all hair types.
Can be used as a daily moisturizing hair mask and it rinses easily so hair never feels greasy.
That’s all for my today’s BLOG. See you soon in my next BLOG. BYE BYE!